You can read my LinkedIn here if you want my career story. For a recent summary of my client-based work, please view my clippings below.
Section A: Travel copywriting
Section B: Social media management & email marketing
Section C: Web-based copywriting
Section D: Blockchain and cryptocurrency content
Section E: Arts & culture articles
A) Travel copywriting
- Insider Guides is an Australian media brand who equip international students with UK travel guides. For this brief, I produced travel pages for East, North East, and West London.
- Hertz is one of the largest airport car hire companies in the world. For this three month project, I was commissioned by Sticky Eyes to produce accessible US-English language pages for their biggest travel destinations.
B) Social Media Management & Email Marketing
- JustAnswer.com is a US-based Q&A website that connects visitors with verified experts in medical, legal, automotive, veterinary, and tech support categories. As their UX copywriter, I collaborate with the design team and marketing staff to produce a CRM email each week.
- When I was managing Transport for London’s @tfltph page in late 2015, I helped increase their follower count by 33% from 4600 to 8000. Overseeing the content process, I produced a visually attractive feed for the politically sensitive London black cab community.
C) Web-based copywriting
- Middlesex University is a public university based in North London providing vocational and digital training to international students. For this creative brief, I collaborated with the graphic designer to produce the content and narrative for the 2016 clearing process.
- Red Door Furnishings is one of London’s most respected property styling companies. I was commissioned in August 2017 to write the copy for their landing page, package descriptions, and portfolio sections.
- Student.com is a leading global marketplace for university accommodation in UK, USA and Australia for Far East students. For this assignment, I was asked to provide property-based copy and area guides for their biggest destinations.
D) Blockchain and cryptocurrency content
I was commissioned by Cryptoland PR in May 2018 to provide a weekly diet of Medium articles, interview features, and blogs for their blockchain and fintech clients. A recent example of my work is available to read here.
E) Arts & Culture feature articles
- On a freelance basis I have written feature articles for the City and Angel Magazine and NXNW (North by NorthWest) for Zest Media. These have included pieces on the Barbican Centre, Central Saint Martins College, The House (Islington), Yalla Yalla, and Aqua Shard.