You can read my LinkedIn here if you want my career story. For a recent summary of my client-based work, please view some of my clippings below.
Section A: Travel copywriting
Section B: Social media management & email marketing
Section C: Web-based copywriting
Section E: Arts & culture articles
A) Travel copywriting
- Insider Guides is an Australian media brand who equip international students with UK travel guides. For this brief, I wrote travel copy for East, North East, and West London.
- Hertz is one of the largest airport car hire companies in the world. For this project, I was commissioned by a UK digital agency to produce US-English pages for their biggest travel destinations.
B) Social Media Management & Email Marketing
- JustAnswer.com is a US-based Q&A website that connects visitors with verified experts in medical, legal, automotive, veterinary, and tech support categories. As their UX copywriter, I collaborate with the design team and marketing staff to produce a CRM email each week.
- When I was managing Transport for London’s @tfltph page in late 2015, I helped increase their follower count by 33% from 4600 to 8000. Overseeing the content process, I produced a visually attractive feed for the politically sensitive London black cab community.
- In a freelance capacity, I managed @quotes and increased the follower count from 44k to 175k from July 2014 – January 2017. Relying entirely on organic growth I increased the account’s audience share by an average of 7-8k per month.
C) Web-based copywriting
- Middlesex University is a public university based in North London providing vocational and digital training to international students. For this creative brief, I collaborated with the graphic designer to produce the content and narrative for the 2016 clearing process.
- Red Door Furnishings is one of London’s most respected property styling companies. I was commissioned in August 2017 to write the copy for their landing page, package descriptions, and portfolio sections.
- Student.com is a leading global marketplace for university accommodation in UK, USA and Australia for Far East students. For this assignment, I was asked to provide property-based copy and area guides for their biggest destinations.
D) Arts & Culture feature articles
- On a freelance basis I have written feature articles for the City and Angel Magazine and NXNW (North by NorthWest) for Zest Media. These have included pieces on the Barbican Centre, Central Saint Martins College, The House (Islington), Yalla Yalla, and Aqua Shard.